Hello! We’re Reagan & Haley Ramm…
We are bloggers and coaches who help entrepreneurs & network marketers grow their businesses online so that they can have the time and financial freedom to create the lives they were meant to live.
Who is this site for?
This website is for the tired network marketer.
If you are tired of home meetings…
If you are tired of coffee-shop meet-ups…
If you are tired of prospecting strangers at the mall and grocery…
If you are tired of not having enough people to talk to…
…And most of all, if you are tired of struggling and not making any money…
This site is for you!
We’re here to teach you a new way of building your network marketing business. This is a method that will allow you to build your business COMPLETELY from home (no home meetings or meet-ups), because it can all be done online.
A lot of uplines and old-school trainers are skeptical of the internet, and may even argue against it…but this simply because most network marketers don’t know how to use the internet properly.
However, when utilized correctly, you can use the internet to create an endless stream of self-qualifying leads reaching out to you!
How would you like it if people were calling and/or emailing you asking about your business or product, rather than the other way around?
That would be pretty awesome, yeah? We’ll show you how to do it.
In fact, you can get started with learning how to do this right now!
Just click the link below, and enter your information, and you’ll be enrolled for free into the 10 Day Attraction Marketing Formula Bootcamp, which is the best place to start if you are looking to build your business online.
20 random facts about Reagan:
- In addition to this blog, I also help my mom out with her business, Beautiful Life, you can check it out here.
- I like to write and produce music. Check out my solo project, Andromeda Coast.
- I lied. I don’t like to write and produce music. I’m addicted to it, like, literally. It’s a struggle everyday not to give into the temptation to pull up my recording software and start jamming.
- I am the Owner and Co-Founder of Kingdom Pen Magazine, an online community dedicated to encouraging young writers to write well, write purposefully, and to always write for Christ.
- I am a fifth generation football player. Yes, my great-great-grandfather played when there were no helmets.
- I am a Greek mythology and outer-space enthusiast. Those two things go really well together.
- I have completed the rough-drafts of three novels, two of which were semi-finalists in the One Year Adventure Novel annual writing contest.
- I graduated Summit Ministries’ two-week-long worldview training camp in 2011.
- I have attended public school, private school, homeschool, and one of the largest public universities in the world, Ohio State.
- I’m still not sure if I’m left-handed or right-handed. It’s complicated, just trust me.
- I am the second eldest of seven children.
- I have a hot car. Her name is Caliente. I get compliments all the time, whether I be filling her up with gas or going through a drive-thru, she is just that awesome. It’s okay to be jealous.
- Even hotter, I married my wife Haley in April of 2017, and she rocks! Now we work together on our businesses, and it’s super awesome!
- I ran my own house painting company for 8 months and never painted a house. I’d say it worked out pretty well.
- I stinc at speling.
- I apparentsly love backing typos. Sory if you se a lot of then on this bolg. I also have a problem with leaving out entire
- If your a grammar Nazi, you’ll hate me blog.
- I can read faster than a cheetah. And it’s a good thing, since cheetahs can’t read…
- I walked on the moon once…in my dreams. So I’d say I’m a pretty cool dude. Wouldn’t you?
- Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
20 random facts about Haley:
- I love the color red.
- I currently teach 17 piano students
- I married the man of my dreams
- If you tell me you don’t think I can do it I will take on the challenge
- I once wrote 6 novels in one year
- It’s a dream of mine to own a pet panda, penguin, and a tiger. Maybe not all at the same time…
- Roller coasters give me a high as I love the thrill.
- I survived and beat Lyme disease twice.
- Death has tried to claim me 5 times. I think my spirit animal is a cat and I have 9 lives or something. 😉
- My husband is my best friend.
- I laugh at inappropriate times as well as things that aren’t generally funny to most people. My morbid sense of humor has caused a few disapproving looks.
- Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
- I believe you choose to love someone rather than fall in love with them.
- My own gender annoys me. A lot.
- If my food has no spices or flavor it is deemed loveless. Food must have flavor!
- I work with my husband at home. It is so incredible to be able to see him all day. Almost all day.
- I am a very passionate person and will gesticulate like I am slicing or pounding someone and might appear angry. But angry I am not.
- My sister and I were once mistaken for drunk drivers…even though we had never had a drop of liquor in our entire lives.
- I am a sucker for high-heeled shoes. I own 12 pairs.
- Adventure, the unknown, and facing big odds is my jam.